Sep 21, 2014

EXO's Song Quotes

" My sights become dark, When you stare at me
The sound of your breathing, You’re the one that makes me crazy.." _Growl



" Only the strong one gets the beautiful woman.." _Growl

" Stop looking you’re going to wear her out
If you desire her you have to win against me first.." _Growl

"  Let’s erase everyone one by one except us,, Paused as if only you and I exist here.." _Growl

" Being born in the same country,, Talking in the same language
We’re so lucky, it’s such a relief,, Nothing is for certain in this world.." _Lucky

" So lucky, my love,, So lucky to have you,, So lucky to be your love, i am.." _Lucky

" We like the same colors.. We like the same movies, lucky
It’s a love that’s meant to be.." _Lucky

" We smile brightly in the photo, we’re a perfect harmony
I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams.." _Lucky

" Because you’re my first, because this song is about you
I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?.." _Lucky

" I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man
Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else.." _Lucky

" An X is kiss for a soft kiss,, An O is for a circled hug,, Maybe you already know.." _Xoxo

" Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea
The words that I really want to say is be with me.." _Xoxo

" Is your heart a yes or no?,, Give me a sign, X or O,, It’s no fun to wait.." _Xoxo

" Not a friend,, I want to be a man to you
Not just any person,, The one person who will protect you.." _My Lady


" Not a friend,, Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this,, Lady! I only have you.." _My Lady

" Don’t pretend to not know, turn your head and look at me
Don’t avoid my eyes, I definitely can’t give you up.." _My Lady


" I promise I won’t stop when I only see you.." _Baby

" It’s not going to be easy I know
Because we’re as far as the time that has fallen
The unfamiliar face makes me sad.." _Baby

" In the beginning your dream, your word, the summer that was fresh
Also brighter than the heaven’s south side,, Yes, you are my baby.." _Baby

" I fell deep in the chest
that you are my everything, that you are heaven,, baby.." _Baby

" Promise me that you too will only see me,, Only love me.." _Baby

" I’m going to look for you Tinker bell that the memories sent Neverland that followed through.." _Peter Pan

" Forever your peter pan. Your man that stopped the that time
Although I’m lacking, I’m running to my you that I loved so much.." _Peter Pan


" My heart was always flying while riding a cloud,, You were prettier than Wendy, Cinderella
Because I feel you, the one person that makes my heart beat My two eyes shine.." _Peter Pan

" Our relationship that shows of a watch spring How much would it have changed
Although I turned one page that I lastly wrote about you in, no longer.." _Peter Pan

" Do I have the strength to read on I’m going to erase the sad writings
It’s not going to be the end of our story
Because I’m going to meet you again.." _Peter Pan

" The one that I had inside my head only you
I’m in the midst of going crazy in the fantasy that seems just like reality.." _Heart Attack

" An instant Heart Attack This time’s end
The world overpowering me The most entrancing feeling’s Heart Attack
Even if my breathe stops, you’re so close, that I like it.." _Heart Attack


" Heart Attack The wait’s end
The serenity that quietly grasped my heart that seemed like it would burst
Even if my breathe stops, right now it’s so peaceful that I like it.." _Heart Attack

" Can I believe it If it’s a dream,, I won’t be hurting this much
While hugging the whitely lit you,, If everything stopped like this.." _Heart Attack

" Get crushed three times, even if you cry around the fifth one.." _3.6.5

" If you overcome it five times, you begin to see the end of it
If you run impatiently you will only miss important things.." _3.6.5

" 3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you.." _3.6.5

" 3-6-5 in front of you I will brand a sword just for you
3-6-5 as if i was born for you i will live my ways.." _3.6.5

" 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is
oh 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it.." _3.6.5



" When the destinies that will test you call for your tears
No matter when, just like a miracle, I’ll appear in front of you.." _3.6.5


" From now won lose control, when you hear the music, dance
I can’t stop your energy that is about to explode.." _Let Out The Beast

" When the lighting illuminates me,, All the people looking at me fall for me
When the lighting illuminates me,, Don’t miss any of my gazes.." _Let Out The Beast


" The flash exploding here and there my style is hot! A bit fresh!
With a heavy breathing it’s something you have never experimented.." _Let Out The Beast

" When the lighting illuminates me,, I will unleash the me that was locked inside
I will show it to my world. Let it out! Let it out!..." _Let Out The Beast

" Don’t be scared,, With confidence,, Move Let out the beast
Don’t be scared,, With confidence,, Scream Let out the beast.." _Let Out The Beast

" Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk.." _Don't Go

"  Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live
Even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight.." _Don't Go

" Wherever you came from, or wherever you’re going, up until now you always kindly greet me.." _Don't Go

" Even if we wander in unfamiliar places, even if we get lost
I’ll follow my heart that’s more honest than anyone else’s
Because I can’t resist your quiet movements that strike me, and your sharp and soft gaze.." _Don't Go

" I don’t need a map my heart points me to you
Even if the road ahead is rough I can’t do this where I stand.." _Black Pearl

" There wasn’t a moment we were apart or when I forgot about you
If only I can see you at the end of the horizon..." _Black Pearl

" Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl.." _Black Pearl

" Question of existence, apart from reality
Am I wandering in a dream and what’s beyond it.." _Black Pearl

" My beautiful black pearl that can be faintly heard above the melancholy tune in the deep silence.." _Black Pearl

" Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart.." _Baby Don't Cry

" Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry,, my love will protect you.." _Baby Don't Cry

" Exchanging only our separate fates that lead to one another
As inevitable as it seemed that we’d miss, I know we loved just as much.." _Baby Don't Cry

" Above the dark shade of pain, at the doorsteps of farewell,, Even if I take a brutal fall, I can manage if it were for you
Instead I’ll give myself to you who don’t know me,, Don’t cry, give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears Baby.." _Baby Don't Cry 

" Say no more,, Please don’t hesitate at the moment you’ll become foam
Say no more,, So you can remain as a shining person, burn me with that dagger instead.." _Baby Don't Cry


" The early sunlight comes down
A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down
At last my eyes that lost their way Cry.." _Baby Don't Cry

" Biite tight and then shake, shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.." _Wolf

" I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go of myself
I like simplicity,, The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.." _Wolf

" If you’re going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need me, change me.
I can never let her go.." _Wolf

1 comment: