Sep 21, 2014

Henry's Song Quotes

" I can’t move, why am I getting heavier? As I’m inside of the corner of your heart.." _Trap

" I want to touch you but I’m in this black darkness
I keep settling down in this same place, in that place.." _Trap

" I’m getting more and more forgotten inside of you,, Inside this love that always lingers
Oh I’m trapped, I’m trapped.." _Trap

" I’m losing myself, I can’t even remember my name without you
Now will you let go of me from inside of you, let go of me? _Trap

" You and I, we are becoming more different,, In your endless greed, greed.." _Trap

" I want to forget you,, I want to fly away
I want to let you go,, I want to be free.." _Trap

" Nothing has ever broken me like you did,, No one I ever wanted more than you
Nobody else can make a man so weak,, Make him fall in love so deep.." _I Would

" And every single memory I know.. Reminds me that I’m all alone.." _I Would

" If I could just get over you I would
Don’t wanna love you anymore
And missing you is like fighting a war
It’s a battle I’m losing
And I’d give up girl if I could
If I could walk away as easily as you I Would.." _I Would

" Thought I’ve seen enough to know it all,, But not enough to know how it feels to fall
But the kind of pain you left me with,, It never seems to heal
And it never lets me go.." _I Would

" The more intense we are, the more exhausted we become.." _Holiday

" Think I need a Holiday,, I want to follow the sun
I don’t know where that will be,, Don’t wanna wait wait.." _Holiday

" Think I need a Holiday,, before I go crazy
Time is too precious to think about it,, No I need a Holiday.." _Holiday

" I don’t want to live like I’m floating down the current .." _Holiday

" Who cares if it’s anywhere, who cares if I’m alone
I have nothing so nothing weighs me down.." _Holiday

" Let’s stay together like the sky full of stars
Like the spreading evening sun, you spread in me, I feel your breath.." _Ready 2 Love


" It feels like I could fly, I can’t ever lose this joy
I want to be your everything in this moment.." _Ready 2 Love

" Love I’m Ready 2 Love
Everything is perfect, it’s like a dream
Come into my heart, I’m ready 2 love.." _Ready 2 Love

" I will run to you, my heartbeat burns louder toward you
I will fly on top of the clouds, as if I have everything in this world
I want to show you the fantasy of me and you.." _Ready 2 Love

" I just need somebody Not just anybody
Come to me cuz I’m ready I’m Ready 2 Love.." _Ready 2 Love

" A good girl in a cruel world It’s something hard to find
Sent from above gotta show that love.." _Ready 2 Love

" You dazzle like the sky, your face is sweet like lemonade
When you smile, you’re like an angel.." _My Everything

" Honestly confess to me, I like you, I’m attracted to you
You feel the same as me.." _My Everything

" I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything.." _My Everything

" If only everything you breathed, heard and spoke was about me
I believe, I dream of you, I am thinking of dazzling days.."_My Everything

" When we’re together, I can tell just by looking in your eyes.." _143 ( I love you )

" I’m sending 143,, I still can’t express my feelings with words
Sending 143, it’s not just a simple game of numbers,, I love you 143, you are 486.." _i43 ( I love you)

" Sending 143, we’re so different,, Sending 143, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number 143.." _143 ( I love you )

" You guys don’t know this kind of love
Even if we don’t make plans, even if we speak different languages
She’s a go girl that sticks around I know.." _143 ( I love You )

No comments:

Post a Comment