Sep 21, 2014

Shinee's Song Quotes

" When breathing became boring,, That’s when I found you, so shocked.." _Why So Serious

" Why so serious?,, Romeo and Juliet,, It’s not a, sad love story.." _Why So Serious

" The day I met you is the beginning, that is what’s more important from now on.." _Why So Serious

" “I feel like I’ve seen this kind of zombie movie somewhere? Oh no, this is special.." _Why So Serious

" Let’s stagger when we walk,, That’s our way of love.." _Why So Serious

" Baby, what do you think of me? Baby, what do you think?
We’re not different, we’re already becoming similar.." _Why So Serious

" Once the sun sets, wander the streets with me and flail,, It may look like we have no brains but everyone has worries.." _Why So Serious

" See? I don’t know about humanism, I’ve just come to love you,, My blood boils again, you’re the whole reason for this.." _ Why So Serious

" The next scene’s climax is just beginning,, When this music grows louder, we’ll be alive tonight.." _Why So Serious

" I tell my empty heart that it’s a fool,, Why can’t I cry even though I’m in pain?.." _Sleepness Night

" The memories of loving me may be a bit difficult,, But I break down as I see you letting them go one by one.." _Sleepness Night

" I can’t leave,, You are more precious than I am,, Come back again,, Tonight.." _Sleepness Night

" Even the times we hated each other,, I miss them so much, I can’t forget them.." _Sleepness Night

" I hate myself for trying to erase you without regrets,, I really hate my heart that’s holding onto you again.." _Sleepness Night

" When I think of you, my day filled with sighs is so long
When I sometimes see the river, the words “I love you” won’t float away.." _Sleepness Night

" I try to erase the memories of loving you,, But I look pathetic when I find myself putting them back.." _Sleepness Night

" I can’t leave,, the only place I have to rest at the end of the day is you,, Come back again,, Tonight.." _Sleepness Night

" Evil, Evil, like a criminal in my mind
Evil, Evil, as if the terminator came
Evil, will I be able to endure this night?
Evil, Evil, a dream that is too cruel is born..." _Evil

" If there are no issues, then go away so I can’t see you,, I won’t catch you even if I die
If there are no issues, piss off,, I won’t fall asleep even if I die.." _Evil

" I used to not believe in destiny (but like a lie, like a movie)
We accidentally passed by each other (and you came deep into my heart)
So that I can’t erase you, so that I can’t live without you
The switch to my red heart is throwing up love.." _Excuse Me Miss

" When I see you, my heart acts strange
My cheeks turn red, my lips stick together
I can only imagine as I talk to myself.." _Excuse Me Miss

" It’s not that the path to you is too hard
It’s not that I suddenly wanted to be by your side one day
Because of our far distance, there are so many paths in between us.." _Excuse Me Miss

" My love will burn everything up like a fire, Just for you alone,
I’ll burn everything up, like a fire,I love you till the end of the sun.." _Like A Fire

" I can’t explain my feelings right now,, No word can express you
I feel like I could explode when I look into your eyes,, Take responsibility for my love.." _Like A Fire

" Accept my love and my heart that are hotter than the sun.." _Like A Fire

" No one has ever seen a woman like you properly
Because the moment they lock eyes with you, it’s over,, To them, you are.." _Dangerous (Medusa II)

" The exaggerated words are boomed up,, In my eyes, that is the real monster.." _Dangerous (Medusa II)

" I’m looking for Danger,, I think I’m frozen
The moment we lock eyes, you are perfectly beautiful..." _Dangerous (Medusa II)

" Don’t run away from me, only I want to see the pretty you..." _Orgel

" It’s only us in this world,, Only dance for me
Aren’t you happy if you see me always smiling..? " _Orgel

"  Twinkle twinkle, the tears in your eyes make me smile
I don’t want anyone to steal glances at you, smile for me..." _Orgel

" It goes round and round, this song for me
It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box
Round and round, getting dizzy
My orgel that is only mine.. " _Orgel

" Darkness so easily forgotten, when even footholds aren’t visible.." _Shine

" Someone shines from somewhere, a single ray of Limelight..." _Shine

" Even as it wets my eyes I don’t realize it’s blinding
I keep wanting it until my eyes move farther away..." _Shine

" A night without even moonlight, I burn in black anxiousness
I hope that I’ll grab the light in my hands,, But after a long long wait my empty heart,, Finally realizes..." _Shine

" You’re a girl for the world that can’t be tied up next to me
Even if my entire body goes up in flame and is destroyed
Closer to The SHINe,, I’ll come closer to you..." _Shine

" In the cold loneliness, you’ll find the ever brilliant,, Truth at last..." _Shine

"The light that I feel like I could see if I close my eyes disappear far into the distance
You’re too hot for me to come close, I’m cold now...." _Shine

" You, nightmare, when I can’t have you burning,, Like a handful of sand you keep scattering..." _Nightmare

" Erase me with that sweet kiss, leaving me to my questions unanswered
Tempt me like a poisoned apple, with that beautiful scent, help me tonight.." _Nightmare

" If  I can’t help it, then close my eyes and dream of you.." _Nightmare

" Come to me in a dream, watch out baby don’t go, go back and help me again.." _Nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment